Precision Measurement Services
Our full-service ISO 17025 Compliant Dimensional Measurement Lab is ITAR Registered to perform your first article inspections, machine process qualification studies, PPAPs and other services in a state-of-the-art temperature and humidity controlled environment.
We are staffed by highly skilled professionals with more than 50 years of combined experience providing accurate and precise data reports for prototype and production component inspection.
- Total turnkey CMM Programming
- Design and Build Inspection Fixtures / Gages
- Inspection & Precision Measurement Consulting
- Dimensional & First Article Inspection
- Machine Process Qualification Studies
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAPs)
- Injection Mold Qualification Studies
- Capability Studies / Gage R&R / Calibration
- Surface Roughness Analysis
- Reverse Engineering
Our state of the art facility includes:
- 4 High-Accuracy Coordinate Measurment Machines (CMM)
- Multiple CMM Software with CAD interface
- 3 Non-Contact Vision Measurement Systems
- Full complement of Standard Inspecting & Testing Equipment
- Numerous Data Reporting options
- Climate Controlled Environment
Coordinate Measuring Machine Specifications:
- CMM Description
- Probe Information
- Sheffield RS-50
High Accuracy DCC
- PH10 w/ TP200
- X Axis = 48"
Y Axis = 42"
Z Axis = 32"
- 0.00026 inch
- Zeiss Contura
- X Axis = 32"
Y Axis = 48"
Z Axis = 30"
- 0.00022 inch
- Sheffield Endeavor 9.9.7
- PH10 w/ SP25M
- X Axis = 36"
Y Axis = 46"
Z Axis = 28"
- 0.00023 inch
Y Axis = 40"
Z Axis = 24"
Contact us with your requirements for your next project.